Rhu Gala 2018
Added on 05 June 2018
Saturday 9th June
20th Anniversary Event
Royal Northern Yacht Club Rhu
A fun day for all.
Entry Fee £1
12.00 : Procession from Rhu Marina to Yacht Club led by Helensburgh Clan Colquhoun Pipe Band
12.30: Official Opening by Murdo McLeod (who played for Dumbarton, Celtic, Hibs, Borussia Dormund and Scotland)
- The ever popular (soon to be the Scottish Crufts) dog show
- range of stalls outside will offer various gifts and products as well as food and drink.
- Cadonna’s Yankee Flyer,
- various boats and vehicles (with sirens)
- assault course, bungee run, crockery smash and bouncy castle keep the more energetic entertained.
- Tartan Harmony will be singing in the beer tent along with a few backing singers.
- Mminiature zoo with creepy crawlies, a kid zone, photo booth, jumble and tearoom offering local delicacies.
- birds of prey show; Clann an Drumma (drummers), Helensburgh Clan Colquhoun Pipe Band, dancing; family races; Best in Show
- Finishes with the tug of war (teams of 6 wanted).
The orgabisers would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has supported our gala over the years. We hope the sun shines and we attract as many people of all ages in the area to come along and have a fun family day.
For more details see the Gala Facebook page