Cog Icon signifying link to Admin page

Rhu & Shandon Community Council

Policy on Knotweed

Added on 27 June 2018

Argyll and Bute have revised their policy for dealing with Japanese knotweed and other invasive species.

Remember that  you can report outbreaks in Rhu and Shandon to Peter Knox or Jean Cook. We undertake to make sure that Landowners are aware of their responsibilities and the danger of alowing  knotweed to florish on their land.