Notice. There are changes afoot on the website. In particular we have added a NEWS page, where the latest items will appear, and a CALENDAR. We recommend you check this page regularly, since hot news will appear here first. Information will still be sent out by email, but will usually appear earlier on the NEWS page.The Home page has become a more traditional Home page so that anyone landing here from a search engine will be able to see at a glance what we are all about! It will take some time to complete all the changes we want to make, so be patient! Helpful suggestions are welcome!
The Community Council acts as your voice to
- Argyll and Bute Council
- H.M Naval Base
- other public bodies.
Meetings, open to the public:
- take place at 7.30pm in Rhu Village Hall
- agenda and minutes are posted in
- Rhu PO
- Rhu Village Hall
- on this website.
In addition to the 16 members of the Community Council, the following attend
- the three Councillors for Lomond North
- a representative of Police Scotland reports on local crimes:
- phone: 101 for Helensburgh Office
- email: Insp Coleen Wylie:email@example.com
- Remember 999 should only be used in an emergency.
- an MOD representative reports on Faslane activities.
Our aim is to represent the views of the community.
If you have an issue you would like us to consider, you can
- use the FEEDBACK page if this website
- contact a member of the Council
- or better still, come along to a meeting
Community Council Meetings: (in Rhu Hall unless stated)
- June 8th 2016 followed by AGM
Webpages created for Community Councils
- By Argyll and Bute
- feedback on the content of this page to
- By the Scottish Government http://www.communitycouncils.scot
- feedback on the content of this site to
- There is also an independent website which has two associated Facebook pages, one for Community Councillors which is very active and another for anyone interested in the work of Community Councils. You can sign up to these from the independent website link above.