Welcome to Mindfulness March
Hosted by Garelochhead Station Trust
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is being aware of what is happening in the present moment. It helps us to see situations more clearly and to better respond to challenges in our lives. Mindfulness teaches us skills to manage stress, improve our well-being, make better decisions, and helps us take control over how we manage our increasingly busy and frenetic lives, both at home and at work.
What you will need to take part?
A laptop or tablet, the Zoom app (free downloadable) and a quiet place 1 hr per week for 6 weeks plus 15/20 mins per day for reinforcement exercises.
What you will learn
- What Mindfulness is
- Discover the science behind mindfulness.
- Practice mindfulness exercises
- Tips and tricks to bring mindfulness into your everyday life.
- Begin to recognise your minds bias towards negative experiences.
- Participate in group discussions.
The course will start after Tuesday 6th April for 6 weeks.
To book one of the limited places please contact Morevain Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org
phone 07541777559 by by Friday 19th March