Do you have some Local News that you would like on this web page?
If so, drop us a line by using our FEEDBACK page, you can even include a small picture (.jpeg under 2 mb).
For information about living and working in Argyll and Bute go to www.abplace2b.scot
- Argyll and Bute Community Planning Partnership, cpp, issue a periodic Bulletin. There is often overlap with the weekly newsletter.
- Clyde Marine Planning Partnership now have a website.
- There are links to Health Related Matters is a section of the links page of this website. Matters of note will warrant a News Item!
- If you would like to receive our periodic newsletter, send us your email address via the FEEDBACK page of this website.
20 January 2020Health Evening in Rhu Hall
Thursday 30th January
- 7pm - 7-30pm: Bowel Cancer Awareness session
The speaker will be Ian Kerr who has recently featured in the media
- 8pm to 10pm Heartstart /Defibrillator Awareness session.
This will be led by Sheenah Nelson who has been instrumental in training around 4,000 in the past two years.
Coffee, tea and shortbread will be provided by Rhu Hall
Come to either or both sessions.
Please sign up so that we can be sure we have enough shortbread and coffee to go round! NOT essential!