Do you have some Local News that you would like on this web page?
If so, drop us a line by using our FEEDBACK page, you can even include a small picture (.jpeg under 2 mb).
For information about living and working in Argyll and Bute go to www.abplace2b.scot
- Argyll and Bute Community Planning Partnership, cpp, issue a periodic Bulletin. There is often overlap with the weekly newsletter.
- Clyde Marine Planning Partnership now have a website.
- There are links to Health Related Matters is a section of the links page of this website. Matters of note will warrant a News Item!
- If you would like to receive our periodic newsletter, send us your email address via the FEEDBACK page of this website.
26 November 2019Decision on Licencing application for Rosslea Hall.
- There is to be a terminal hour for the external areas of 10.00pm for adults and 8.00pm for children and young persons.
- The patio area can be used throughout the year but the lawned area is not to be used during the winter months from 1st November to 1st March.
- They no longer use fireworks. The use of fireworks has been removed from all of their wedding packages.