This covers the following 7 areas
- Open Spaces and Horticulture ( under development)
- Local Action on Knotweed
- Knotweed:The facts
- Flooding in Shandon
- Damage to the seawall Click here for more information
The Community Council is are concerned that scrub, large trees and knotweed are all damaging the seawall.
- In the past , the Council had a maintenance plan in place and the trees and scrub were cut back every two years
- There is now no maintenance plan in place.
- We have been lobbying for action and a start has been made on some stretches.
- There is still much more to do.