You will have seen in the press that the Government has increased
In August 2015, a letter was sent from the Community Council to Jackie Baillie and Brendan O'Hara asking for their help. Both replied, stating they were already on the case.
- You can help by
- Signing up to the Which petition: Calling time on Nuisance Calls. It is very simple; just enter your name,and email address. You can choose to make a optional comment
- You can also report individual companies on this page.
- Register with TPS, the Telephone Preference Service
- Register to stop silent calls,
- online with Silent-Gard, or
- telephone 0800 054 9046
In October 2015 Jackie Ballie demands action.